Plot Twist Marketing is a boutique international marketing consulting firm established by Rosalyn Laiken in 2014 in Seoul, South Korea.
PTM works with local clients face-to-face along with a global online community by providing marketing strategy and sales coaching to C-level executives and business owners to reach their goals.
Expanding from South Korea in 2016 to Canada & Australia, PTM now has 3 offices on 3 continents;
Sydney 🇦🇺 Australia | Toronto 🇨🇦 Canada | Seoul 🇰🇷 South Korea
Helping People Help Each Other with strategic marketing expertise for community and business growth, on time and on budget.
- Brand management
- Copywriting / copy editing
- Customer relationship management
- Digital & traditional marketing strategy
- Email marketing
- Event management
- Inbound marketing & sales training
- Lead generation
- Media / Press relations
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social media marketing
- Web analytics
- Website development strategy
PTM’s Revolutionary Business Concept
PTM provides FREE strategic marketing expertise *one time* to clients [Group A]
Each PTM client will “Pay It Forward” by providing a FREE product or service to a new start-up in their community [Group B]
[Group A] clients can recommend their selected new start-up in [Group B] to work with PTM
PTM exponentially grows its client base organically through word of mouth as this harmonious circle of positive contributions to our communities continues to grow
Pay It Forward Examples
- A restaurant can provide its space for a new client’s grand opening party.
- A law office can host an Open House to provide free legal consultation to the public.
- A nail shop can offer a free manicure/pedicure to a local business owner.
- A filmmaker can create a promotional video for a new client’s website.
- [Group A] clients gain measurable marketing results from PTM + new client opportunities with a start-up in the community of their choice
- [Group B] New clients gain exposure from their Group A mentor + FREE marketing consulting from PTM
- PTM enables small businesses to help each other and grows organically with the Pay It Forward concept
*one time* refers to one instance where PTM will provide free assistance for one marketing request, depending on time and availability